Monday, March 21, 2011

Eva Longoria enjoying life after divorce

Actress Eva Longoria says she’s doing great after her divorce with basketball player husband Tony Parker.

“Everything in my life is great!” usmagazine.com quoted her as saying while she was celebrating her 36th birthday at Eve Nightclub in Las Vegas.
The actress says she is moving on in life.

“There have been big changes in my life. I embrace everything that’s happening. I hold dearly every experience I’ve ever had in my life. I regret nothing. I’m moving on,” she said.

The “Desperate Housewives” star has found love again in Penelope Cruz’s brother singer Eurado Cruz. The two met near a DJ booth later on her birthday.

An eyewitness said the duo was “very affectionate, with Eva occasionally rubbing her hand on his face and touching his chin as they kissed.

“It was like two high school kids who just fell madly in love because they were always so touchy-feely,” the onlooker added.




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment